If you continue to browse this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions of use.
1.1 CMSP will make reasonable effort to keep any information you have provided to us through this website confidential.
1.3 We may collect information including name, company name, job title, contact information (address, phone number, email address), postcode and preferences, for the following reasons:
(a) to send email alerts and news if you have ever indicated you would like to receive CMSP news while visiting our Investor Relations section.
(b) to improve our products and services, conduct job recruitment, gather users’ feedback and address enquiries.
1.4 If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to send you alerts, news or announcements, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
By continuing to browse this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions of use.
CMSP reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use and the content of the website without prior notification. The term “CMSP” or “us” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 5, Wisma Mahmud, Jalan Sungai Sarawak, 93100 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- CMSP makes every effort to keep the information on this website up to date and correct. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee (express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, reliability, availability, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites including the CMSP group of companies. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. Other than the CMSP group of companies’ websites we do not endorse other third parties’ website(s). We have no responsibility for the content, nature and availability of the linked third parties’ website(s). The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without CMSP’ prior written consent.
- You may not, except with our prior express written permission and subject to the provisions of Clause 12, adapt, reproduce, distribute create derivative works from any part of this website or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- CMSP strives to keep the website smoothly running at all times. However, CMSP takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being unavailable due to any reasons, including technical issues which may be beyond our control.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Copyright and Trademark notice
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all copyrights in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) are owned or licensed to CMSP and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- Aside from the aforementioned two uses in Clause 12, any other use, redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of the CMSP website is prohibited.